Sunday, November 21, 2010

GLITZ & GLAMOUR

HELLO GUYS, i know that its been a while i dint upload my blog(forgive me)
but im BACK now!

Last night was SEGI Penang Prom night,since i did not attend it last year,so its a MUST for me to attend this year. 
Eastin Hotel,which is just right beside Queensbay mall.
The environment is OK,
Food, not bad..
overall ,it is Good.
Outfit of the day..obviously, im not really match with the Prom Theme.
Bling bling is so not my style, man.

on the way..

MC KIT ,he is single..anyone want his hp.number?kindly msg me

The grand ball room
haha..see the reflection form he mirror.now u know what are girls doing in restroom with their camera!!!


less than a minute,all the foods are gone!
it is what a girl dress up for prom, snap snap snap!

EDDY..

My course mate,she is a superd nice person

acting~
eddy ko ask me aneh post..XD

MAX..err his face in this pic..kinda..err speechless

i like tis 1!!

The F4

And not  to forget. Congrats to our new born SEGI Prom King n Prom Queen
Saw Boon Kheng and Cheah Wen Wen.
* pic taken from Owen's fb album

Well,after the prom we headed to UPR SOI 11 >>> VOODOO
to make a perfect ending for Saturday!
 Lets party guys!!!






Wrenwei,Diamond,Dwanez Khoo n gf, My gang's(Mr.Khor busy selling areoplane),
it was great to spend a night v u all!!
Mucks!

end post
~DONT MISS ME~


No comments:

Post a Comment