Monday, November 8, 2010

Trip to KL


Just back from a 4days trip to KL-Genting with family. 
  TERUK-EST thing is i had gain 2kg in 4days..WTF..
just imagine there r how many 4days in a year...
what if i dint control my diet...what will i be????? gosh!


Back to topic,dad drove down to KL and we stop at Ipoh to have our brunch-富山茶楼(FUK SHAN Restaurant), its the famous dimsum in Ipoh and they had move to a new location,its a nice place to yamcha!

*p/s Ipoh CHEE CHEONG FAN memang not suit Penang lang! trust me..

lets the pic do talking~~
ignore the sauce on my plate.XD

2nd floor of the restaurant..kinda crowd actually 
i LOVE  the mango pudding..sipek nice!





Since friend told me UNIQLO is open in KL..so i go to have a look.

tengok ini...damn long Q..My phone can only  "fill"  a small part of crowd
No chance to get in..nxt time sure pi walk walk see see!!!

imma fans of ED hardy!! pic taken by little bro'S iphone.no flash! edit kao kao~

Didnt take much pic in Genting coz not in good condition..XD

~end post~
Dont miss me


1 comment: