Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Masterpiece :P

Went to Cameron Highland during holiday,
kinda miss the weather over there,cant stand with the weather here,
but it is much more 'hotter' compared to last few year
it is called global warming ??
how about Penang, the weather is killing these few days,i even sweating right after i finish shower,
gosh, raining please !!


Nothing much to talk about this trip
just to share some of the photo i took there
i'm actually satisfy with the result,
all the photo looks like taken by a professional photographer..*syok sendiri

feel free to drop a comment~
wonder what you guys think about my MASTERPIECE..:)





Bala Chalet
Miss there~












Orchid 




I'am a big fans of rose


Combination of GOLD & RED


Sunflowers






Grapes

BONUS FOR Y'LL

My stim face

my imbalance eyes~


so which is your favorite?

End post
~Dont miss me~

2 comments:

  1. i like the pic regard bala chalet.. i don't even know cameron highland have such places.. can u mentioned where is that exact location.. ?!

    what camera u used to capture the pic.. ?! really not bad not bad.. if u used 傻瓜相机 to capture, then really pro !! pls teach me >.<
    the pic about the flower so clean and clear.. especially the grape.. it was so attractive..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss camera highland, is a good place to travel and recharge. I like that yellow dancing orchid very much!

    ReplyDelete