Sunday, August 21, 2011

July-My month ( part i)

HOLA~
 fellow readers, im going to blog about my life in JULY( its going to be a long long post i ever had)
yes, is July, i know, i know, its middle of August now and now i here to blog about my life in July..
i have been really busy recently, just got a new job after my diploma * yeah! i had finished my diploma~hurray
and now my time is fully occupied by my job, which means i have lesser time to hang out with friends and also facing my lappie.but i will try my best to keep my blog up to date . i'll try~ 


do you still remember what you did in July?
July is always my Favorited month because my birthday drop on 1st of July.
and this year, i just have a simple dinner with all my pretty chicks~


1st JULY :


Went to VINTAGE BULGARIA RESTAURANT & BAR to have a delightful dinner with friends
that was my second time paid visit to this restaurant, it is located at Tanjung Bungah
a lot of food bloggers recommend this restaurant , well, the foods are really wont disappointed you especially the pork rib ! miss it !yum yum~


But i am such a 'big head prawn', everything were ready on my bigday and i was planing to take a tons of photo with my girls , who knows im the one ruined my own birthday  
I BROUGHT MY CAMERA WITH NO MEMORY CARD~
Argggghhh~ this really pissed me off. really spoiled my mood~
so , there are few pic are taken by my camera with it's built in memory and others are taken by Iphone4




Here are the pictureSss 


the menu~



hmm...lets the QUEEN to decide what to eat~




knock knock.what is inside my head? just an empty shell?
start playing with the flowers ~ who are they? do u know em'?
mushroom soup , spot the caesar salad on the left~
 the mushroom soup taste OKAY, not that creamy and rich compared to Mizz Bistro's one~ but it definitely  much more better than DELICIOUS!
but, i will give a big clap to the caesar salad , click "like"
i wonder why i did't take a photo of it.haiz~

ordered some cocktail cause we dont want to drink beer~




i'm a big fans of nacho! they do serve great nacho too~
forgot what it call ,it is fried bacon-wrapped goat cheese
fattening yet delicious!
 

pork rib. it looks like a volcano and going to explode~
the rib is not over cook and it taste tender still , and it is marinate with their special ingredients.
 HIGHLY RECOMMEND  ! 
kind of grill chicken with some pepper and onion~taste good
forget about fork and knife,lets eat the pork ribs with fingers! 
we are trying to fix our big face into the small screen~
I really have fun with my girls , satisfied with the food too. 
im so damn miss the bacon right now, mouth watering~


PresentS from my friends
not to mention y'll name here, you know who u are~
thanks you all~


from the girls




from a friend, really surprise me~

form my friend too, my fav Union jack heart-shape clutch~ love it
and not to forget, my beloved coursemates bought me a birthday cake~ miss u'll~




6th of JULY 


Event :


HENESSY ARTISTRY


It hits the town again !
And this time is located at MANSION 69 , Batu Ferringghi
great picked of venue, it is much more better than the last HENESSY which was located at Voodoo Penang.


This time, i got the invitation from HENESSY,
going to pick a partner to go with me
who will be my lucky guest ?
taa-tah : My old friend Miss Diane~


Outfit :
And this time i decided to tied my hair up to match with my big loop earings
i rarely fully tied up my hair go out,because i have a big square face~
but this time, i lazy to curl my hair plus i'm going to wear a jumpsuit
and i think jumpsuit with pony tail is a perfect match ever! this look bring a fresh and clean look for me~


pic-cha :


lets the pictures do the talking~



Diane, she looks like a little red indian





the event was really boring ,and the dj on the stage was syiok sendiri.the music was really suck,honestly~ 
can ARTISTRY invite either TIESTO or Paul van DYK to the event??
 i bet if they come, this island is gonna sink ! XD
tho, i enjoyed my night with my friends~








A Sunday in JULY :




Went to GP with Joyce, but i forgot what we did on that day?
 but i do remember she came to fetch me , and we went to Chicago rib house to have our lunch


ME~

joyce

Caesar salad~ totally ewww, the vege is not fresh enough and turn  yellowish as you can see it in the photo..

black pepper chicken breast , i personally not recommend 

well, their chicken breast and Caesar salad are not so good, maybe they served better pork ribs than other place? so call Chicago RIB house~must be pro in "handle" those pork ribs,perhaps i should try their pork ribs next time~




part ii coming soon ~ 
adios 
~End post~
Dont miss me


No comments:

Post a Comment