Sunday, August 21, 2011

July-My month ( part ii)


A Saturday night in JULY ( part ii)

With Joyce again, we decided to go to UPR's Monkey Bar to have a drink and do some girl's talk~

but we were approached by 2 men which came form Norway,and they just grab their chair and sit with us~ my face was smiling to them but my heart was screaming, man! i was like, "hey, im not interested in you,can u please get out form my sight???"
 luckily it was few weeks before the Norway Killer news happened,if not, i will straight walk away from there. 
Thanks GOD that Joyce's friend Eugene came to help us ,
Eugene , whether u believe or not, i saw the HALO on ur head at the moment, i feel relief!

so , we went to MOIS for a while and switch to VOODOO

took some photo over there 

hey-yo, peace!

nah , this is the guy i mention that i saw the HALO XD


thats all for my JULY ~ 


End post
~ Dont miss me~

No comments:

Post a Comment