Thursday, March 31, 2011

HATYAI -PART II

sorry for the laziness to update my blog.
im so damn busy in the past few weeks,
when i was about to update my blog,i feel tired-well its a better way to say that rather than lazy~
                            
well, i going to continue to blog about my short trip to HATYAI
in the previous post,i was talking about the floating market over there,
Actually
the highlight of visiting there is.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




THESE!!
looks like Twisties 

i dont know what is these call~

Scorpion 

these looks like cockroach
DARE TO TRY IT??
I found this in the floating market..
the stall was full of crowd 
All  the tourists like me are so curious what these "cuties" taste like

mum bought the twisties 
i though was brave enough to have a try .
but im not.XD 

the twisties
this is for me~~~~~@@
My brave mum force me to eat 
but i just bit and drink a lot of water to swallow it
it is tasteless,but the hawker added some chili powder to flavor it
but  it really feel weird when it is in my mouth,
once i bit it,
i can feel the 'skin' and its 'meat' just squeeze out in my mouth,
yucks, goosebumps  
seriously no next time for me.
wonder how my mum able to finish it~

Night
we just did some shopping over there,
and sorry that i did't not take much photo cause i was too into shopping mood.
the street is more deserted compared to pass few years.
 why huh???
if you are food hunter, shopaholic 
Haiyat is a great place to shop and hunt foodss,
there have clothes like Ralph Lauren ,Lacoste ,Chanel, 
bags - LV, Prada, Burberry,Chanel,Gucci and even Jimmy Choo
you guys can buy those branded but will not cost you  a lot.
not duty free but replica~~hehe

end post 
~Don't miss me ~

2 comments: