Thursday, March 3, 2011

Short Trip to HATYAI (Part I)

As Requested,i had change my blog photo.......


Its been 3 year ~
i did not step in the land of THAI
kinda miss there
i miss the Coconut, Tang hoon Crab, Tomyam Kung , Chicken rice
Deep fried Pork leg...yum yum~
For my mum sake, i had to accompany her to go Hatyai !!!
* mum,its my pleasure to accompany you~~haha

Its just a short trip,
2days 1 night..
we did not  much shopping but hunting food
keep on eating from morning to night
breakfast,lunch,teatime,dinner,supper...
guess what,i gain X kg in 2 days
 wonder why our fat grow so fast but it takes times to burn it..hmmm~

i guess my post will be boring without picture,
here you are~
my vegetable face~~~



Snap!
First thing we bought in Hatyai
CORN,
mum bought the purple corn,honestly its not taste as good as its look
its suck! totally  tasteless and the texture kinda like glutinous rice.




We went to a floating market in the afternoon,
its different with the BANGKOK's  floating market
it is much more small size compare to there
but the foods are delicious,
especially the OTAK-OTAK




Steam otak

VS

BBQ otak
 I prefer BBQ, it taste much more better,IM LOVIN' IT~~~


coconut drink~
All the utensil and packaging they use are recyclable,they use the bamboo as cup, and the bowl are made from pottery~
LOVE OUR EARTH!!!!


Part II will be update soon..stay tune.XD

~Dont miss me~




2 comments: