Saturday, March 5, 2011

Im bored here..what about you???

I was bored just now
so i played with my camera
i had try different setting to capture 
now i realize that other than the flash light
the pinhole & high dynamic setting is quite nice for capture 
especially when u wearing a sharp colour top
or when you apply lips stick
it really brings out the colour
well,im not good in express my feeling with words
so i can just show you guys the photo will do ~~


*All the photos are non-edited
these are capture by pinhole..






Below are using high dynamic~~~

i look like a boy~><

 Starting to enjoy my 'syiok sendiri'~~



i like this~

Everybody look to your left

Everybody look to your right~


End my post with sharing my current love~
Rihanna-Who's that chick


-End post-
~Dont miss me~

No comments:

Post a Comment